See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for continuous updates. - Be careful this morning as temps are below freezing and there has been some snow and ice overnight.
- System #1: A weak system should bring light snow to Long Island and areas southwest of there Friday morning. It looks like possibly a coating to a half-inch for Long Island from around 5 AM to 10 AM Friday.
- System #2: Increasing chances of an accumulating snow for Long Island into southeast MA Friday
❄️Snow Update❄️ - Snow should begin today in Nassau between 12:00 and 1:00 and in Suffolk between 1:00 PM and 3:00 from west to east. 2 to 3 inches for Nassau and 1 to 2 inches for Suffolk before changing to sleet and freezing rain briefly and then changing to rain between 6:00 and 8:00 from southwest to northeast on Long Island. - Rain for Saturday night into Sunday afternoon. - The main Euro run has backed off on the potential blizzard for next Wednesday as its only showing
- A few showers and mild for Long Island and southern New England tomorrow with temps in the low 50's. It looks like the best chance of showers are in the morning and again in the evening.
- The light snow event for Saturday looks like it will stay south of Long Island.
- The weak system for Sunday night will bring a 30% chance of some snow showers for Long Island late Sunday night with no accumulation expected.
- The Euro continues to show snow for next Wednesday morning
A cold front will move through Long Island tomorrow, so it will turn windy and cold tomorrow night into Saturday. While the winds will diminish Saturday night, the cold air will last into next week. A weak system may bring some snow showers to Long Island early Monday morning, but a more significant storm will be approaching for Tuesday. At this time, the most likely scenario is for snow to develop on Tuesday morning or early afternoon with the potential for 1 to 3 inches of