See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for frequent updates. - The mild weather continues today with highs in the low to mid 50's for Long Island with increasing clouds this afternoon/evening.
- Periods of showers tomorrow with highs close to 50 degrees. There will be a lull in the action tomorrow night into Wednesday afternoon with just some spotty drizzle and fog before the main area of rain moves in Wednesday night into Thursday morning before ending around mid-mo
See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for frequent updates. - Today: Sunny with temperatures slowly falling into the upper 20's by late afternoon with the wind chill in the teens.
- Tonight: Clear and very cold with lows mostly 10 to 15 degrees, but single digits in the Pine Barrens and closer to 17 degrees towards the city. Wind chills mostly in the single digits.
- Tomorrow: Sunny with highs in the low 30's. Temperatures will probably stay in the low 30's overnig
- Overall, snow chances look pretty good for New England (especially northern New England) for the next couple of weeks, and the Euro is even showing some below average temperatures for the northeast after Valentine's Day. A good amount of the ensembles are showing some pretty big snowfall totals for the northeast, including Long Island to Boston.
- Regarding the Sunday system, the models are still kind of all over the place. Looking at the Euro ensembles, some of them are s