Forecast For Long Island Through This Weekend
See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.
- Today: Mostly sunny with highs in the low 80's. Increasing clouds in the evening.
- Tomorrow: Rain, which could briefly be moderate to heavy, with a slight chance of a thunderstorm. The rain should start from west to east around 5 AM for Nassau and 7 to 8 AM for eastern Suffolk, and it should end from west to east from around 2 PM for Nassau an 5 PM for eastern Suffolk. Highs will be in the upper 70's.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 80's.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid 80's.
- Friday: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid 80's.
- Saturday: Partly cloudy with increasing clouds in the afternoon with a 40% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon into the night with highs in the low 80's.
- Sunday: Partly to mostly sunny with a 20% of a scattered afternoon or evening shower or thunderstorm. Highs will be in the upper 70's to close to 80 degrees.
- 1st image: Projected high temperatures for today.
- 2nd image: Simulated radar from the NAM for 11 AM tomorrow.