Search
  • My Personal Weatherman

A Heat Wave is Coming to Long Island


See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.

Forecast for Long Island:

- Today: Mostly sunny with low humidity with highs in the mid 80's. - Tomorrow: Partly cloudy and a little more humid with highs in the mid to upper 80's. - Wednesday: Partly cloudy, hot, and humid with a 40% chance of late afternoon and evening showers or thunderstorms with highs close to 90 degrees. - Thursday: Mostly cloudy, very warm, and humid with a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms at times. Highs in the mid 80's. - Friday: The beginning of the heat wave. Mostly sunny, hot, and humid with highs in the low to mid 90's. - Saturday: The most oppressive day! Mostly sunny, very hot and humid! Highs in the mid 90's on Long Island, upper 90's in NYC, and 100 degrees in northeast NJ. It will feel even hotter than the temperatures due to the high humidity. - Sunday: Mostly sunny, hot and humid with highs in the low 90's.

Projected temperatures for Long Island (Farmingdale, so it will be hotter than this in central Long Island to the north shore, especially northwest Nassau) for the next 10 days from the National Weather Service model blend:


1 view

© 2023 by Marketing Solutions. Proudly created with Wix.com