Beautiful and very warm today with low humidity, but pretty nasty later tomorrow with some downpours
- A very nice summer day with low humidity and very warm conditions with a dry breeze from the WNW.
- Clouds and humidity increase tomorrow with rain arriving on Long Island around early to mid afternoon from west to east and possibly becoming moderate to heavy at times late in the day and in the evening with a chance of a thunderstorm. There is still some uncertainty and official rainfall amounts aren't high yet, but there is the potential for localized amounts of 1 to 2 inches. I will post more updates on this as it comes into focus.
- Lower humidity and nice again on Friday, and the weekend looks good overall, but it looks like some scattered showers and possibly a thunderstorm Saturday evening/night.
- The next batch of rain arrives around Monday night into Tuesday afternoon/evening.
- The Euro ensembles continue to show more action in the tropics once we get beyond mid-month, but there is plenty of time to watch it.
- 1st image: My 5 day forecast for Long Island
- 2nd to 4th images: Future radar from the NAM for tomorrow at 3 PM, 9 PM, and midnight
- 5th image: Euro ensembles for the next 15 days
- 6th image: Model Blend temperatures for Long Island