My Personal Weatherman™
Beautiful today and then some uncertainty with coastal systems:
Enjoy the perfect weather today! There will be several waves of low pressure offshore next week with the first being tomorrow night. Rain is generally favored for eastern Long Island and southeastern New England, but there is uncertainty in the exact tracks. I have included some images below, and I will have more details later this afternoon. Also, the tropics will be getting more active after next week, and there is a chance for Tropical Storm Fred to develop towards August 10th.
- 1st and 2nd images: Projected rainfall for the next 10 days from the Euro ensemble mean and Euro, respectively
- 3rd and 4th images: Euro for 9 PM tomorrow and NAM for 1 AM Monday, respectively
- 5th image: Euro for 8 PM Tuesday
- 6th and 7th images: Euro for Thursday at 8 AM and 8 PM, respectively
- 8th image: Projected temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the NWS model blend