Downpours with flooding for parts of eastern Suffolk will be ending and then the hot weather:
- Torrential downpours with flash flooding from thunderstorms in parts of eastern Suffolk will be gradually ending early this morning.
- Still a very serious flash flood situation for the Vermont area (see 2nd image).
- The 3rd image is the future radar for 2 PM.
- Hot weather tomorrow and especially Wednesday, but the humidity won't be crazy.
- Then humid with some showers and thunderstorms later this week with no change in the pattern.