My Personal Weatherman™
Euro ensembles show potential northeast snow:
There is still a huge amount of uncertainty, but the pattern will at least bring a chance of some snow for parts of the northeast in early December. See all images below for more information.
- 1st image: Projected snowfall for the next 15 days from the Euro ensemble mean
- 2nd image: Probability of greater than 1 inch of snow over the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles
- 3rd image: Projected snowfall for Long Island for the next 15 days as a running total from every Euro ensemble member
- 4th image: Projected storm tracks for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles
- 5th image: Projected temperatures with ranges for Long Island for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles