Fred came back to life as expected. Here are the latest maps for Fred and Grace:
- For Tropical Storm Fred, a new forecast map will be out at 11 AM with Tropical Storm Warnings posted, likely for the Florida Panhandle and coastal Alabama.
- Grace is still disorganized and has an uncertain future, but if it survives into the Gulf, it could intensify into a strong Tropical Storm or even a hurricane.
- Still watching Invest 96L near Bermuda, and it could become Tropical Storm Henri tomorrow or Tuesday as it swings back closer to the east coast.
- The new Euro ensembles for the next 6 days are shown in the last image.
- Ida and possibly Julian will also likely form later this month.