My Personal Weatherman™
Happy Thanksgiving! 4 AM post with snow maps!
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you all for subscribing to my app!!
- With the first system for tonight into tomorrow, which is a cold front for areas to the south and a storm for northern New England, the HRRR especially and the NAM to a lesser degree are showing the rain changing to snow for parts of southern New England tomorrow afternoon/evening as the storm winds up, so especially higher elevations of western MA should see some accumulations.
- The models still diverge on the system for Sunday night into Monday with the Euro showing a weaker system with less snow for New England, while the GFS still has a stronger storm with more snow for New England.
- 2nd image: Snow map for the next 10 days from the NWS model blend
- 3rd image: Future radar from the NAM for 9 PM tomorrow
- 4th image: Projected snowfall through 6 AM Saturday from the NAM
- 5th image: Projected snowfall through 7 PM Saturday from the NWS
- 6th and 7th images: Projected snowfall through 7 AM Tuesday from the Euro and GFS, respectively
- 8th image: My 5 day outlook for Long Island
- 9th image: Projected temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the NWS model blend