Impressive signals for a strong northern New England storm late next week:
The Euro ensembles are showing 2 systems phasing into a major storm for northern New England and Atlantic Canada next week, but of course the exact track and strength will determine where the heavy snow falls.
- 1st image: My handiwork (LOL) from the Euro ensembles showing the phasing
- 2nd image: 10-day snow maps from the NWS model blend (left) and Euro ensembles (right)
- 3rd image: Projections showing the NAO going negative (left) and the PNA going towards neutral (right) late next week
- 4th image: Map from the Euro for late next Friday night
- 5th and 6th images: Snow and temperatures for Long Island for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles