Late-week uncertainty and the Long Island forecast:
- The rain is on its way, but it won't arrive on Long Island until well after midnight. It will come down moderate to occasionally heavy at times tomorrow morning, but it will quickly exit tomorrow afternoon.
-Wednesday will be the warmest day of the week with highs in the 70's for most of Long Island, but more clouds will be arriving.
- There is some uncertainty in the exact timing of some rounds of showers for late in the week.
- 1st image: My 5 day outlook for Long Island
- 2nd image: Projected rainfall through 8 PM tomorrow from the HREF ensemble mean
- 3rd image: Projected highs for Wednesday from the National Weather Service
- 4th image: Projected temperatures with ranges for Long Island for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles