New Euro Ensembles Still Show Uncertainty For Laura
- Here are the new Euro ensembles for the next 10 days. Regarding Laura, the stronger it gets, the farther west it will likely track as it would feel the upper level ridge. That other storm out in the Atlantic looks like it could be potential Tropical Storm Nana and stay out in the ocean, but it's too early to tell.
- The 2nd image shows the early 18Z track guidance for Laura, and there is a large spread!
- The 3rd image shows both Hurricane Marco and Tropical Storm Laura.
- See previous posts for more information.
- I will post the new 5 PM advisory images from the National Hurricane Center when it comes out.