Next week is looking interesting with the potential for 2 systems to bring snow to the northeast:
- The 1st system is for Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning, but it should be relatively weak. Higher elevations and inland areas of southern to central New England and NY state could get some light accumulations though.
- The 2nd potential storm is for around next Thursday night into Friday, and it should be stronger with the potential for more widespread snow, but of course there is more uncertainty.
- The images below are just meant to show the general idea for now; they aren't a forecast, and there will be changes going forward.
- The 1st and 2nd images are from the ICON (for 8 PM Tuesday) and Canadian (for 8 AM Wednesday) models, respectively.
- The 3rd to 5th images are for 8 AM next Friday from the GFS, GFS-Parallel, and Canadian, respectively. It's just meant to show the general idea for now; it's not a forecast, and there will be changes.