Quick 4 AM update with the latest maps!
- The center will pass east of Montauk around Noon, but still plenty of rain and wind, with the strongest wind gusts obviously in eastern Suffolk. I have included the latest rain and wind maps, but generally 2 to 4 inches of rain with locally higher amounts. The National Weather Service wind gust map is higher than what the HRRR is showing, so I have included both.
- Hot weather is coming for Tuesday to Thursday!
- 1st image: Current radar as of 3:37 AM
- 2nd and 3rd images: Projected rainfall from the WPC and HREF ensemble mean
- 4th and 5th images: Maximum projected wind gusts from the National Weather Service and HRRR, respectively