Quick update on the snow with some comments/ maps/ images:
- Plenty of snow coming for northern New England from the next 2 storms (Friday and Monday). - For Long Island, it will be very cold and windy Friday night with gusts up to 35 mph with temperatures falling into the 20's by early Saturday morning. While there is a decent chance of seeing some snow showers at times on Sunday/Monday, accumulations are unlikely as of now. - - There will be a warming trend for the middle to end of next week.
- I'll have a really brief update by 4 AM tomorrow.
- 1st image: Projected snowfall for the next 10 days from the National Weather Service model blend
- 2nd image: My 5 day outlook for Long Island
- 3rd image: Projected overnight lows by early Saturday morning from the NWS
- 4th image: Projected temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the NWS model blend