The Euro ensembles and the new GFS run aren't quite as bullish on the snow as the overnight GFS run, but rain changing to snow is still in play for Sunday night into Monday, especially for areas a little inland.
- 1st image: Map from the GFS for 1 PM Monday
- 2nd image: Projected snowfall from the GFS
- 3rd image: Projected storm locations and strengths at 7 AM Monday from the Euro ensembles
- 4th and 5th images: Projected snowfall for Long Island for the next 15 days as a running total from every Euro ensemble member
- 6th image: My 5 day outlook for Long Island
- 7th image: Projected temperatures with ranges for Long Island for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles
- 8th image: Projected temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the NWS model blend