See previous posts for the complete picture, but here are the latest images for the potentially long-duration snowstorm for parts of the Mid-Atlantic into New England early next week. There is still a lot of uncertainty in exactly how it will play out as you can see that there are a bunch of Euro ensemble members showing more than 10 inches of snow on Long Island, but there are also a bunch of them showing 2 inches or less.
- 1st image: Projected storm locations from the Euro ensemble members at 1 PM Tuesday
- 2nd image: Projected snowfall through 7 AM Wednesday from the Euro ensemble mean
- 3rd image: Projected snowfall through 7 PM Wednesday from the National Weather Service model blend
- 4th image: Probability of greater than 3 inches of snow through 7 AM Wednesday from the Euro ensembles
- 5th and 6th images: Projected snowfall for Long Island and Boston, respectively, for the next 15 days as a running total from every Euro ensemble member