Some maps and comments:
- It's not too often you see 11 days in a row with not much change in temperature from the Euro ensemble mean. The 1st image is for Long Island, and it's showing 11 days in a row with a high temperatures between 42 and 45 degrees.
- No snow is expected on Long Island for the next 10 days, but our chances look better towards and after the middle of January.
- 2nd and 3rd images: Simulated future radar for 11:00 tonight and 8:00 tomorrow morning from the HRRR model.
- 4th and 5th images: Projected snowfall and ice accumulation (freezing rain) only through 7 AM Saturday from the National Weather Service
- 6th image: Projected snowfall for through 7 AM Tuesday from the Euro ensemble mean