Some maps and the Long Island forecast:
- 1st image: Projected temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the National Weather Service model blend
- 2nd image: Simulated future radar from the NAM for 7 AM Monday
- 3rd image: Projected snowfall for the next 10 days from the Euro
- 4th image: Map from the Euro for 7 AM on Thanksgiving showing the projected precipitation for the previous 6 hours
- 5th image: Map from the Euro for 7 AM on December 1st showing the projected precipitation for the previous 6 hours
LONG ISLAND FORECAST:
Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy with lows around 40 degrees.
Tomorrow (Sunday): Cloudy and cooler with highs around 50 degrees with an onshore flow. There is a very slight chance of a passing shower or some drizzle in the mid to late afternoon, and then an increasing chance of showers in the evening and especially overnight.
Monday: Mild in the morning with showers ending around late morning to early afternoon from west to east, and then becoming mostly sunny. Temperatures dropping from the mid to upper 50's in the morning to the upper 40's by late afternoon as the wind shifts to a NW wind in the afternoon with gusts up to 25 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny and a little breezy. Highs in the mid to upper 40's.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers developing by late afternoon or evening. Highs in the mid 50's.
Thanksgiving: Cloudy with a 60% chance of showers. Highs mostly in the upper 50's.
Friday: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of couple of showers. Highs in the mid to upper 50's.