Update on potential snow on the horizon and maps for the storm tomorrow night into Saturday:
After the upcoming storm for tomorrow night into Saturday for the northeast, there are potential storms that can bring snow to the northeast late next week and then again around Jan 25th/26th. I will continue to update. See all images below for more information; the 6th to 10th images are for the upcoming storm tomorrow night into Saturday.
- 1st and 2nd images: Projected storm locations from the Euro ensembles for next Friday and January 26th
- 3rd and 4th images: Projected snowfall for Long Island and Boston, respectively, as a running total for the next 15 days from every Euro ensemble member
- 5th image: Projected snowfall for the next 15 days from the Euro ensemble mean
- 6th image: Projected snowfall through 1 PM Saturday from the HRRR model
- 7th image: Projected precipitation through 1 PM Saturday from the HRRR model
- 8th to 10th images: Simulated future radar from the HRRR model for 11 PM tomorrow, 4 AM Saturday, and 8 AM Saturday, respectively