- Today: Partly cloudy with temps in the low 80's.
- Tomorrow: Mostly sunny with temps in the mid to upper 80's, but increasing clouds in the late afternoon with some scattered showers at night.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy with temps in the mid 80's, and there still is a slight chance of a few showers.
- Monday: Mostly sunny and more humid with temps in the mid to upper 80's.
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, warm, and humid with the cold front approaching. Showers and thunderstorms likely from late afternoon until early morning on Wednesday.
- Wednesday afternoon to Friday then look nice, but we have to watch for some showers approaching for Friday night into Saturday, but it's too soon to tell the timing.
- Note: Beryl may re-generate northwest of the Bahamas and pass west of Bermuda, but it will stay fairly weak.
Image from weathermodels.com