- Cold and windy today, especially this morning. Highs only in the 30's on Long Island with wind chills in the 20's this afternoon and teens this morning.
- 60 degrees on Friday for Long Island and southern New England with rain and wind.
- The rain will be from Thursday night into Friday night on Long Island.
- Wind gusts over 40 mph Friday evening on Long Island.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will probably be dry and seasonably cold.
- The Euro is now showing that weak storm for the day after Christmas.
- There is a slight chance of a snowstorm around New Year's Day.
- January looks cold and snowy for the Mid-Atlantic into southern New England with the chance for a couple of big snowstorms.
The following image is for 7 AM Friday from the GFS model:
Image from tropicaltidbits.com