- A few showers and mild for Long Island and southern New England tomorrow with temps in the low 50's. It looks like the best chance of showers are in the morning and again in the evening.
- The light snow event for Saturday looks like it will stay south of Long Island.
- The weak system for Sunday night will bring a 30% chance of some snow showers for Long Island late Sunday night with no accumulation expected.
- The Euro continues to show snow for next Wednesday morning changing to sleet and rain next Wednesday afternoon/evening on Long Island. It's showing a widespread 2 to 3 inches of snow for most of the northern mid-Atlantic into southern and central New England.
- As of now, that may be our only legitimate snow threat in the next 10 to 12 days.
The following image is for 7 PM next Wednesday from the FV3-GFS model:
Image from tropicaltidbits.com