See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.
Nice weather, finally! ☀️
- Becoming mostly sunny today on Long Island with highs in the upper 60's to low 70's away from the south shore and east end (see 1st image).
- A couple of showers overnight between around 10 PM and 3 AM (perfect timing).
- Sunny and a little breezy tomorrow with highs in the mid to upper 60's.
- Mostly sunny on Thursday with increasing clouds in the late afternoon and cooler with highs in the low 60's.
- Rain on Friday, but it should clear out Saturday morning and be mostly sunny in the afternoon and breezy and cool with temps in the upper 50's. Partly cloudy on Sunday with a few showers possible Sunday night.
- 1st image: Projected high temperatures for today from the National Weather Service.
- 2nd image: Projected high temperatures for Long Island for the next 10 days from the GFS model, showing an overall cooling trend.