See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.
- Today: Increasing clouds and humidity this afternoon with highs in the mid 80's. There is a 30% chance of a shower or thunderstorm from late this afternoon into tonight.
- Tomorrow: Slight chance of a passing shower, otherwise mostly sunny with highs in the mid 80's and moderately humid.
- Independence Day: Partly to mostly sunny with highs in the mid 80's with moderate levels of humidity. Less than 10% chance of an evening thunderstorm. Nothing to worry about really.
- Friday: Partly to mostly sunny with highs in the low to mid 80's. The chance of showers starts to increase at night.
- Saturday: Cloudy and humid with showers and thunderstorms at times with locally heavy downpours. Most of the rain appears to be from mid afternoon into the night, but it's too soon to pinpoint the exact timing. Highs in the mid 80's.
- Sunday: Morning showers and thunderstorms may give way to partly cloudy conditions in the afternoon with decreasing humidity and highs in the low 80's.
- Hurricane Barbara in the Pacific now has 110 mph sustained winds with higher gusts. It will continue to strengthen today into tomorrow, but it will weaken considerably before it gets near Hawaii early next week. See images below.