See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.
- Today: Partly to mostly sunny with highs in the low 80's. The humidity will be low this morning, but there will be increasing clouds and humidity throughout the afternoon into this evening.
- Tomorrow: Partly to mostly cloudy and humid with a slight chance of a few showers, mostly in the morning, from an offshore storm. Highs will be in the low to mid 80's.
- Wednesday: Partly to mostly cloudy and humid with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially in the late afternoon and evening. As precipitable waters approach 2 inches, heavy downpours are possible and strong gusty winds as well in any stronger storms. Highs will be in the low to mid 80's.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. It will be pretty humid with highs in the mid 80's.
- Friday: Mostly sunny with lower humidity and highs in the low 80's.
- Saturday and Sunday: A beautiful weekend with sunny skies, low humidity, and highs close to 80 degrees. Overnight lows will generally be in the mid 60's.
- 1st image: Projected high temperatures today.
- 2nd and 3rd images: Projected dew point temperatures for 11 AM and 6 PM.