See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for daily updates.
- Today: Partly to mostly sunny with highs in the low 60's.
- Tomorrow: Cloudy with a 50% chance of drizzle and scattered light showers with an onshore flow with the wind out of the east. Highs in the low 60's.
- Wednesday: The onshore flow continues with a chance of drizzle or light scattered showers. Highs in the low to mid 60's. Overall, less than 0.2" of rain are expected total through Wednesday afternoon (see 2nd image).
- Thursday (Halloween): Mild with highs in the mid to upper 60's, but an 80% chance of showers. I'm hopeful that it will just be lighter showers for the late afternoon. Moderate to heavy rain moves in from the west at night.
- Friday: The cold front comes through with moderate to heavy rain the morning with wind gusts over 35 mph from the southwest. Clearing skies by late afternoon with temperatures falling throughout the day from the mid 60's in the morning to the mid 50's by mid-afternoon with a west to west-northwest wind over 30 mph.
- Saturday and Sunday: Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 AM Sunday as the clocks go back 1 hour. Mostly sunny and chilly both days with highs only in the low 50's with lows in the upper 30's to low 40's. Continued fair weather on Monday and Tuesday is expected at this time.
The following image shows the projected rainfall through 8 PM Friday from the Weather Prediction Center: