See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for frequent updates.
- The sun will come out later this morning, but it will be cold and windy with highs around 40 degrees.
- Tomorrow will be mostly cloudy with highs in the low 40's.
- Thursday looks partly cloudy and windy with highs in the low 40's.
- An Arctic cold front will come through Friday afternoon with a slight chance of a shower, but there will be some snow for New England (mostly an inch or two). Temperatures will drop into the low 30's by 10 PM.
- The main story is how cold it will be on Saturday with wind chills in the teens in the morning on Long Island and high temperatures only in the low to mid 30's. It will be sunny though with very few clouds.
- Increasing clouds Sunday evening, and then it will be mild and rainy Monday and Tuesday with highs in the 50's.
- The 1st image shows the projected wind chill temperatures at 7 AM Saturday from the Euro.
- The 2nd image shows the projected temperatures with ranges for Long Island for the next 15 days from the Euro ensembles.