See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for frequent updates.
- Today: Sunny with temperatures slowly falling into the upper 20's by late afternoon with the wind chill in the teens.
- Tonight: Clear and very cold with lows mostly 10 to 15 degrees, but single digits in the Pine Barrens and closer to 17 degrees towards the city. Wind chills mostly in the single digits.
- Tomorrow: Sunny with highs in the low 30's. Temperatures will probably stay in the low 30's overnight into early Sunday morning.
- Sunday: Partly cloudy and milder with highs in the mid 40's and only a very slight chance of a sprinkle.
- Monday: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid to upper 40's.
- Tuesday: Showers developing in the afternoon with highs around 50 degrees.
- Wednesday: Rain ending by late morning probably with highs in the mid 40's.
- Thursday: Sunny and colder with highs in the low to mid 30's.