See the "My Personal Weatherman" Facebook page for frequent updates.
- There continues to be a fairly strong signal for a hurricane to form in the Gulf of Mexico and head towards the Texas coast late this weekend or early next week. The National Hurricane Center has increased the probability of tropical development to 70%.
- Today: Sunny this morning and then partly cloudy this afternoon with low humidity with highs near 70 degrees.
- Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with highs in the low 70's and only a very slight chance of a passing shower.
- Tomorrow night: It looks like a period of showers from late tomorrow night into early Wednesday morning.
- Wednesday: After early morning showers, it will be partly to mostly cloudy, warmer, and more humid with highs in the upper 70's. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms from mid-afternoon into Wednesday night.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy and warm with highs in the upper 70's to low 80's.
- Friday: Partly cloudy and warm with a slight chance of a shower or thunderstorm with highs in the upper 70's. There is a better chance of showers and thunderstorms Friday night.
- A few showers can't be ruled out on Saturday, but there is still some uncertainty, and Sunday looks nice.
Here are the tracks for the next 10 days from the Euro ensembles: