My Personal Weatherman™
3:30 AM update with any changes to the upcoming storms:
- It's definitely an active pattern without any nice sunny days this week. Friday looks partly cloudy, but it will be windy and chilly with slowly falling temperatures in the afternoon.
- I don't see any real changes from my posts yesterday to the Wed night into Thursday storm in the northeast.
- The system for next Saturday into Saturday night looks weaker on the models.
- There is still the potential for a storm around Feb 28th, and there is a lot of variability in the models/ensembles, but it doesn't look to be as far south as it looked yesterday.
- I will have more updates today!
- Here's the Model Blend snow map for the next 7 days, through next Sunday morning, and the 2nd image is the 15-day Euro ensemble mean snow map.