Changeable skies today for Long Island with a warm front then cold front, but a sunny weekend..
... ahead with some cold nights and then dry and getting warmer every day next week:
- Mild today for Long Island as a warm front is lifting through, and then a cold front will move through with a chance for a shower in the afternoon.
- Any showers for tomorrow afternoon should remain south of us, but cant rule out a few sprinkles.
- A sunny weekend ahead and turning colder as Sunday will only be in the mid 40's with some upper 20's overnight.
- A weak system dives through New England Monday night, so we should see some more clouds.
- Plenty of sunshine next week and warming up each day!
- The 10-day precipitation and snow maps from the Model Blend are shown below.