My Personal Weatherman™
Happy New Year! Unsettled week ahead with not a lot of sun after today and turning colder late week:
- Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous year ahead!
- A lot of sunshine today and a little tomorrow through mid and upper level clouds, but then not much sun at all from Tuesday through Friday. Showers at times from Tuesday afternoon to Thursday morning and possibly some snow showers around Friday morning from a weak offshore system as it turns chillier on Thursday and colder on Friday.
- 1st image: My 5 day forecast for Long Island
- 2nd image: Map from the Euro for Friday from 7 AM to 1 PM
- 3rd image: Model Blend snow map through next Sunday
- 4th image: Projected temperatures for Long Island from the NWS Model Blend